Regan is the oldest by 1 whole minute! She was 6 lbs. 8 oz. and just keeps growing! She is happy go lucky and more laid back like her daddy. She is VERY social and makes a best friend everywhere we go. She is very sweet and sensitive to others and does not like to see someone sad or upset. She is a GREAT eater and is blessed with her Aunt BooBoo's body type. She already eats 3 pieces of pizza at one sitting and still has room for dessert. (I am afraid she got that from me.) Regan is active and not scared to try new things. She has such a happy outlook and keeps things in perspective.
- foods: brown meat (beef), pizza, broccoli, asparagus, strawberries, butter with a little bread, cheese, sour cream
- drink: sweet tea
- toys: Barbies, blocks, tools, thomas train
- movie: Toy Story 1 & 2, Monster's Inc.
- activity: building, fixing, dress up, gymnastics, helping me cook
- song: Sponge Bob theme (??? this is what she said when I asked)
- characters: Barbie, Sponge Bob, Disney Princesses, cowboys
- new accomplishment: writes her name, dresses herself
Riley is our baby. She was 5 lbs 15 oz., but didn't let that little size stop her. She makes sure we are all in the right place, at the right time, in the right way. She is an extremely quick and eager learner. She asks a lot of questions to know how everything works and never forgets what you tell her. She is independent, but more hesitant to try new things. She gets shy around new people, but loves to be the center of attention if she does know you. She loves to be outside and loves animals. She is very observant and picks up on everything.
Here is all about Riley!
- food: corn, squash, cauliflower, beans, chicken nuggets, sweets (all of them), chili
- drink: lemonade
- toys: Barbies, school books, zoo
- movie: Barbie Diaries (!), Aladdin, Finding Nemo, Toy Story 2
- activity: computer time, reading, school, singing
- song: Away in a Manger, Barbie Island Princess, any music (she knows every word)
- characters: Barbie, Sponge Bob, Disney Princesses
- new accomplishment: addition, patterns, reading familiar words