Friday, April 18, 2008

Holly's Shower

My sister is having a baby boy and her shower was last Saturday. She got the cutest stuff and A LOT of it! She will have to change his clothes 5 times a day to get him in all the clothes before he outgrows them. It was a great shower.

Kari, Trish and Christie you did a GREAT job!

Our mom, Holly and Jason's mom Connie
The Girls: Kari Beth, Holly, Whitney, and Me
The girls are not quite sure about Parker yet. Riley would not touch Holly's stomach for the picture and it has taken her until now for me to get her to feel him kick. They are SO excited for him to be here and will LOVE to have a little cousin, but as long as he is in Holly's stomach they are having nothing to do with it. This picture cracked me up! The girls have so much fun with Zander and were so excited he came to play with them. I have been working on their "pretty smile" and it worked pretty good this time.
Okay, if you didn't believe me before here's proof of all the goods!
Please pray for Holly, Jason and baby Parker! He will be here in 18 days or less!
WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Kari Beth said...

I stole the picture of us 4 for Facebook! Love the kite pictures!