Saturday, February 28, 2009

Peanut is 22!




Today is my littlest sister's birthday! (Well it's after midnight so her birthday is the 27th.) Anyway, since we have just moved my printer/scanner is not hooked up and all my old pics I am just trying to take pictures of them with my camera, but it's too dark. So, don't worry I will upload all of my "old school" pictures of Whitney tomorrow. Don't miss it.

Happy Birthday little sis! You are a great sister and aunt. Hope you had a great day (and no one had TOO much fun after I left).

Stay tuned. You don't want to miss what I found.............:)

2 comments:

Whitney Baccus said...

Hilarious. That's all I have to say.

Kari Beth said...

all i can say is when i have a little girl i hope she looks exactly like whitney! she was the cutest little girl ever :)

these pics are FUN!