Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Last 5 Months

I know it's been forever....I will catch up as quickly as possible.

Halloween 2009

Christmas 2009

Snow!!!

Sweet Regan

Spunky Riley

The last two pictures are the most recent. I have pictures and blogs I have thought of in my head, but just don't feel like spending the time getting it all together! My grandmother passed away in November a little unexpectedly. That was right before Thanksgiving and Christmas so our family was even more tired and busy. And finally after all the snow days, the girls are back in their school routine. I have worked today on uploading all my pictures off my camera so felt I should share what I have.

The best news is little Elle Louise High was born on February 4th. You HAVE to go look at her pictures. She so tiny and perfect.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I just can't believe how fast they grow! They are just beautiful Candice!!

And I agree, Elle is great news, she is beautiful too! So happy for them!

Hope you are well, miss you!!