Monday, September 21, 2009

Yee Haw!

The girls still love school and we are getting our routines down. Getting up at 6AM is definitely new around here! I think I drink as much coffee as I did when I was nursing newborns. Whew! I am trying to spend my days decorating. I can't believe it has been 8 months since we moved here! I am finally getting around to getting the girls room together. Since they decided they wanted two separate beds I have a lot of work to do! Cute girls bedrooms are so hard to find! It's either baby or tacky. Seriously. If you know of a company that make stuff along the lines of pbteen or pottery barn kids let me know.

Anyway, last Friday was Cowboy Day in kindergarten. Yee Haw! Jason and I went up to see our little cowgirls on their trail ride. They were so excited to ride their stick horses around the school. My mother in law found these outfits at the Dixie Stampede and they were perfect. I was just glad Riley remembered we had them. Ha! She kept telling me she wanted to wear the shirt with the boots on the front and I had no idea what she was talking about. I accidentally found them while cleaning their playroom at the bottom of a large pile of dress up clothes. The playroom will need to be tackled after I finish their bedroom.

Before school

The girls were both so funny when they saw us in "their space". Regan would not even stop to say hello because she was in the school zone. It was so cute! Riley was the exact opposite eating up all the attention.

Love this picture of Regan and her Daddy!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

You guys are so cute! Miss you all sooooo much! Kiss those girls and call me when you get some time!