Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween!!

Riley as a cute fairy! She first wanted to be Barbie the Island Princess and we had the costume and everything. The day before Halloween we tried on the costume and she said "it hurt". I had already tried to talk her out of Barbie because I knew it would be itchy. So, we went to Wal-Mart to try and find a witch. Of course there was nothing at all. We actually had all the stuff for a fairy and it worked out great! Although now she says she was the tooth fairy. She did magic all day!
Regan was a cowBOY. Not a cowgirl. She has been "Woody" from Toy Story for a few months, so she had to be a boy. She even got a "Woody" hat from the Disney store. Her shirt was actually mine from when I was 3. It was almost too small, but we squeezed her in. She loves, loves, loves to dress up so this was the best day ever for her. You can't see it in the picture, but she also had a gun. Even today she is walking around the house in her silk pajamas with her cowboy boots.
I wanted to go back and put some other Halloween pictures, so here we are. This is the first year that every thing was more fun than work. They LOVED carving jack-o-lanterns and cooking the seeds. They would not touch the insides, but Regan stirred her pumpkin like cake batter. Riley had to make sure every single seed was cleaned out. We also made marshmallow ghosts and sugar cookies in halloween shapes. It was so much fun!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love it :) Love blogs...but I'm super nosy...so please keep it up!!!

The "W" Family said...

Yea! I am sooo excited that you have a blog! I will add it to my favorites. I love the pictures and the girls were super cute for halloween.