Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kindergarten


Ahhh! Tomorrow is the big day! We have our family interview and the girls do their kindergarten testing! I am scared and nervous. Imagine how bad I will be the first day of school. Eeeek! Yesterday I took the girls on a "Mommy guided" tour of their school so when they show up for testing they at least are familiar with the place. They were sick on the meet the kindergarten teachers day. Regan was SO excited. Riley was too, but she would never admit it. I have really been talking about starting school and beginning lots of sentences with, "Next year when you are in school......" just to start the mental preparations. I am nervous about the being in the same classroom or not conversation. I am also worried they will be nervous in the testing process and not show their true genius! They are still 4 so I feel like they are a little young and may be shy. Obviously I am worried and nervous.....

I couldn't post without a picture so this is from last weekend in Branson. I will post with more pictures later! Kindergarten has taken over my brain!!!!

2 comments:

Brian and Kelly said...

They are so cute Candice! They grow up too fast! Oh, and I love the target pictures.....the story behind them is so sweet!

Bishop Family said...

Candice, the girls will be fine- it is YOU who will have a hard time! Remember all of the parents that we talked about several years ago? Those comments are coming to haunt us now! WE will BE "those" parents!